Joomla extensions and Joomla templates by JoomlaShine.com
„Európai Mezőgazdasági Vidékfejlesztési Alap: a vidéki térségekbe beruházó Európa”
  • Magyar
  • In English
  • Español
English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

 

nea 

 Szechenyi2020 logo

 

bort

 

Erasmus logo

letöltés

celteruletkatalogus

 hvs2011

naturamalogomod1

Dabas és Térsége Kézműves Egyesület

hvs2

Magyar Agrarkamara

vadonleso_large

oktk



GPF_MEDOC
Banner
Településeink - Hernád
PDF Print E-mail
Településeink

Hernád is a township of 4100 residents about 50 kms southeast from Budapest expanding on 2540 hectares of land. Its neighboring townships are Újhartyán, Újlengyel, Pusztavacs, Örkény, and Dabas. The township is bordered by several significant transportation routes. On the east side, highway M5 crosses over town in NW-SE direction; on the west, the Budapest-Lajosmizse-Kecskemet local rail line passes by it, and, on the Dabas side, highway E5 borders it. These major transportation corridors make Budapest and other important cities easily accessible from town, which has had a positive effect of the township’s economy.

 

Hernád was first mentioned by its present name in a court verdict from 1388. By this time, Hernád was a wealthy gentry village. During the Ottoman occupation, Hernád as well as the neighboring villages were practically depopulated. The parish, lead by their priest, moved to Kőrös in 1652, and for the next two centuries, the village’s grassy meadows were leased for grazing by the wealthy burgher’s of nearby agrarian cities, Nagykőrös and Kecskemet.

 

In the beginning of the 19th century, the area started to be repopulated very slowly. There were many attempts to stabilize the shifting sand characteristic of this region, most importantly by the Coburg family, who succeeded by establishing locust forests in the least desirable areas.

After WW II, Hernád was attached, first, to the Újhartyán, then, to the Örkény administrative district, and became an independent township only in 1984. The township’s independence brought along infrastructural investments such as heating gas and drinking water systems, remodeling the electric network, wastewater management system, and paving streets. As a result of these constructions, Hernád became a township with full-service public utilities. Besides educational, cultural, and medical institutions, the township also created a museum of local history.

 

Homepage: www.hernad.hu

Share
 

LINC 2019 – Parnu, Észtország

Erasmus+ Catalyst International meeting Krakow 2018

Erasmus Catalyst 2017

HFS Fórumok

Minden jog fenntartva.
Az oldalainkon közölt tartalom újraközlése
és sokszorosítása csak tartalmi és formai
módosítás nélkül engedélyezett.

© Új Magyarország Vidékfejlesztési Program
Felelős szerkesztő: Rácz Judit, munkaszervezet vezető racz.judit@leaderkontakt.hu